Want to make an impact? – Become #1ofUs
Let’s tackle the important stuff
At Covestro you’ll find a corporate culture that encourages every member of our teams to bring in their ideas, their experience and their different points of view.
We are looking for people with courage who want to make things happen. We want you to question the status quo and explore uncharted territory. Do you have the courage to tackle the major challenges of our time? Then find out what career opportunities polymer production can offer you!
Colorful career opportunities in polymer production
MAKE your mark! We are looking for engineers with extraordinary ideas, with vision and ambition, to work in process engineering, automation technology, production engineering, chemical plant engineering or specialist and project engineering.
- Ensuring our plants run smoothly
- Looking after control and instrumentation equipment, electric motors, sensors and actuators and taking care of the upkeep and maintenance of our production facilities
- Drawing up health & safety plans and implementing operational investment Projects
- Responsible for the technical upkeep of our production facilities
- Drawing up our plant reliability and maintenance strategy
- Coordinating all planned maintenance activities, including planning and implementing shut-downs
- Initiating and coordinating small to medium-sized investments and maintenance Projects
Project Engineer (Chemical plant projects)
- Carrying out operational investment projects and being responsible for process technology design
- Assisting your colleagues at our various sites in procurement and project management of upgrades and technological improvements, including coordinating and leading the respective project Teams
- Drawing up and monitoring project budgets and timetables, making sure projects are completed on time and within Budget
- You should have a degree in process engineering, or in chemical or mechanical engineering specializing in process Technology
- After one or two years, you should be able to take charge of your own projects.
Construction Engineer (Chemical plant projects)
- Responsible for managing operational investment projects, overseeing all construction phases, from concept development to hand-over and Operation
- Setting budgets and timetables for engineering projects and installation of equipment, inspecting detailed project designs, coordinating external engineers and contractors and maintaining the project file
- Specialist engineer for process engineering: procurement and management of engineering and installation projects, you should have a degree in electrical engineering or systems and control Engineering
- Specialist piping engineer: Turnaround management, technical procurement or global engineering, you should have a degree in mechanical engineering and a specialization in production Engineering
Visit our global Job Search for our current vacancies.Job Search
Meet your new colleagues
Here at Covestro, you can use your own initiative as an engineer. You can work creatively and set your own parameters. Process design, plant engineering and operation – you’re able to see the results of your work every day. That’s what makes working at Covestro so rewarding.